You’re worth it, but am I?
— Six word story, January 1, 2014 (52/365)
94,754 notes | Reblogged: (via
A tragedy, when a mature mind and a romantic heart are in the same body.
11,772 notes | Reblogged: (via
- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
229,828 notes | Reblogged: (via
I wonder how biology can explain the physical pain you feel in your chest when all you want to do is be with someone.
348,776 notes | Reblogged: (via